I apologize but because of moving offices and other major events my planning of this year's MMCE has not progressed as I had hoped. Today, I will talk about our goals, but at the moment I do not have a plan on how we will reach them. I think that this year will be a little bit of an adventure and I am looking forward to beginning it with you.
Here is the plan for today's meeting:
1) Introduce MMCE and our goals
2) Make CLGs (Based on global issue of interest)
3) Do the world geography challenge in groups. Regions will be chosen based on the countries that we will study.
For next time
- Introduce yourself by writing a comment on this post. When introducing yourself, please do not use your real name. I would like you to think of a handle name instead. You can write anything you want but I would like you to include the following: A) The group you belong to; B)The number of countries you were able to identify on the quiz.
- Please practice your world geography knowledge at the following site. Next week, we will see if you are able to identify more countries!